About Ruby

  • Size: medium
  • Breed: Mixed
  • Gender: Female
  • Age: 3-5 years
  • Energy Level: Couch potato
  • Owner: Matt

“She loves everyone, and is great with people of all ages, and just loves us. She's a couch potato 90% of the time, but loves to walk, run, and play the other 10%.”

Dog parks she loves

Share Ruby




Upcoming Playdates